Online Course Catalog
Click here for our online course offerings. Updates to our Course Catalog are distributed via our mailing list, Linked In Twitter, and Facebook. Sign up below to receive announcements.
Public/Private Sector Agengies
Click here to arrange training/workshops in your area, tailored to your unique target audience needs.
Questions? You are invited to contact us at by writing to Registrations@FigleyInstitute.com for more details.
How to Register
Click here to view online Course Catalog and registration information.
Refund and Cancellation Policy (effective April 1, 2007)
- If a course must be cancelled by Figley Institute due to an emergency, notification will be made as soon as possible. A full refund of course fees will be made.
- Minimum enrollment is ten participants for two day courses and fifteen participants for one day courses. In the event of insufficient enrollment, the course fee will be refunded in full.
- If a course registrant cannot attend, written notification in advance is required. A processing fee of $25.00 per registrant will apply.
- No refund will be made if the course participant fails to provide notification. Based upon circumstances, arrangments may be made for the participant to attend another offering of the course at a later date.
- When you register for Figley Institute courses, you will be asked for personal information.
- Figley Institute course delivery is targeted to the course participants' training and experience level. Instructors are provided with summary data.
- Figley Institute maintains participant records as required for the issuing of Certificates of Completion and Continuing Education Units.
- Figley Institute does not sell, rent, or lease our course participant's information to third parties.
Accredited by the Green Cross Academy of Traumatology
CE Provider #50-5398 (Expires 3/31/2015). Check with your state licensing board to determine reciprocity.