How to register for online courses.
1. Click here for to register for online courses.
2. An electronic course confirmation letter will be emailed to you when payment has been received.
Refund and Cancellation Policy (effective April 1, 2007)
- If a course must be cancelled by Figley Institute due to an emergency, notification will be made as soon as possible. A full refund of course fees will be made.
- Minimum enrollment is ten participants for two day courses and fifteen participants for one day courses. In the event of insufficient enrollment, the course fee will be refunded in full.
- If a course registrant cannot attend, written notification in advance is required. A processing fee of $25.00 per registrant will apply.
- No refund will be made if the course participant fails to provide notification. Based on circumstances, arrangments may be made for the participant to attend another offering of the course at a later date.
Returned Check Policy (effective April 1, 2007)
A fee of $35.00 will be assessed in the event of a returned check. Course particpation will be suspended until all fees are paid in full.
- When you register for Figley Institute courses, you will be asked for personal information.
- Figley Institute course delivery is targeted to the course participants' training and experience level. Instructors are provided with summary data about training and experience in the subject area.
- Figley Institute maintains participant records as required for the issuing of Certificates of Completion and Continuing Education Units.
- Figley Institute does not sell, rent, or lease course participant's information to third parties.